• Hispanic-serving institutions or departments that are led by Hispanics.
• Institution must provide clear job description and desired qualifications.
• Internship must be completed within a full-time summer and/or a full academic year.
• Institution must provide a supervisor who will train, supervise, and oversee the intern.
• Supervisor must be available for weekly or bi-weekly meetings with intern in order to report and discuss on the learnings and experiences acquired.
• Upon completion of internship, intern and supervisor must complete an online evaluation form.
• Ability to choose an applicant from HTI Latinx scholars pipeline that best matches the institution’s job description.
• Interns receive an HTI stipend for either a summer and/or yearly internship.
• Institutions will be featured on HTI’s website and publications.