CONVENCION PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP 2021-2022
The Program Development Intern (PDI) must initiate standard program development steps — from program definition and design to program implementation and evaluation. The PDI conducts needs assessments and gathers data to firm up program requirements. From there, duties and responsibilities include designing program parameters with input from stakeholders such as congregations, leaders, and other stakeholders, creating and testing the program, making adjustments, and finally rolling out the program.
- Must read, write and speak Spanish at a minimum of a conversational level.
- Interest in Hispanic Baptist/ evangelical history or leadership development.
- Ability to communicate with program stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple program development activities.
- Personal experience with Baptist work in Texas.
- Within driving distance of archives in Waco or San Antonio, Texas.
For more information about Convención visit: https://www.convencionbautista.org/
ACHTUS* ORGANIZATION ADMINISTRATION INTERN 2021-2022
THE ACADEMY OF CATHOLIC HISPANIC THEOLOGIANS OF THE UNITED STATES (ACHTUS)
- Implement decisions made by the executive officers of ACHTUS;
- Write promotional posts on social media;
- Keep website current;
- Support the logistics, planning, and coordination of the academic colloquium;
- Any other duties deemed necessary for this project by the supervisor.
For more information about ACHTUS visit: http://achtus.us/
AETH* INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2021-2022
HYLA* Regional Director Internship 2021-2022
THE HISPANIC YOUTH LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- Coordinating the South-Central region of the Hispanic Youth Leadership Academy (HYLA) by Direction
- Designing program components
- Maintaining a mailing list/database for contacting pastors
- Nurturing partnership with Perkins, the UMC, and Episcopal local congregations.
- Knowledge of the United Methodist Church and/or Latinx congregations in general
- Experience with Latinx youth ministry
- Fluent in Spanish
- Flexible, creative, self-directed, and able to work independently
For more information about HYLA, visit: http://hylaumc.com/